Evil Buu (魔 ま 人 じ ん ブ ウ) is a tall, skinny, gray, creature that appears after Majin Buu “chases” the evil from his body.
Evil Buu represents the dark side of Majin Buu and possesses the majority of Majin Buu’s power, thin “opposite” to Good Buu (Buu left after Evil Buu was born) in both personality and appearance.
In order to save Satan from the sniper, Majin Buu gets bullets and goes mad, from the bullet hole on the body Majin Buu releases a black smoke, thereby producing Evil Buu, so the evil part of Majin Buu has “escaped ” go out. As soon as they appear, Buu badly kills Van Zant gunman hiding on the far hill, then attacks Good Buu.
Because of the majority of Majin Buu’s power went to Evil Buu, Good Buu quickly fell and was turned into Chocolate. Buu swallowed Good Buu into his stomach and transformed into … Super Buu (not back to Majin Buu like before).
Dragon Ball GT
Evil Buu appears as a “guest” at Dragon Ball GT in Baby Saga. He is seen in a flashback before Good Buu and Uub can create Majuub.
Evil Buu is the evil representative as well as Majin Buu’s wrath so he is stronger than Good Buu
- Continuous Energy Bullets: Continuous Shot Ki, only seen in anime
- Guilty Flash – Buu fills an energy sphere created from ki and then shoots it in the form of a large red-orange energy wave. He used to kill Van Zant and destroy the entire mountain behind.
- Super Kamehameha – Evil monsters using Super Kamehameha in the battle with Majin Buu in the anime
- Evil Buu is the only Buu to say his full name “Im Majin Buu” instead of “Me Majin Buu” or “Buu” -> It means he is the smartest Buu in the forms.
- In theory, Evil Buu and Kid Buu are the same, because Kid Buu represents pure Evil Buu (without Piccolo, Gotenks, Gohan and Majin Buu / Supreme Kais)
- Buu is thin, the only incarnation of Buu without pinkish skin.
- He is the only form of Buu that when fighting does not last long, stretches the body parts.